Junk!the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight.

Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money back complete and utter bs! On top of that the iPad kept popping out when trying to bend back. Very upset with this company I had no problem with my trooper case. So what's the deal??"...........Junk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight.

Cause ing me to break the lid fromJunk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight. Cause ing me to break the lid fromJunk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight.

Cause ing me to break the lid fromJunk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight.Cause ing me to break the lid from

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Clamcase and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clamcase to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clamcase ipad air 2 case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clamcase?

Comments