Junk!the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight.
Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money back complete and utter bs! On top of that the iPad kept popping out when trying to bend back. Very upset with this company I had no problem with my trooper case. So what's the deal??"...........Junk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight.
Cause ing me to break the lid fromJunk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight. Cause ing me to break the lid fromJunk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight.
Cause ing me to break the lid fromJunk the face late on the keyboard came of in 6 months the hedge was too tight.Cause ing me to break the lid from
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ipad Air 2 Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "The right side of the clamcase completly broke i am trying to fix it with super glue and apoxie but if i do it wont be able to go to..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Had my car freshner in my car on the middle console bc I didn't want it hanging from my rear view mirror. 3 days later i went to move..."
- "I also found something floating in the tea...after googling, I found others state it is MOLD. I called the consumer line---yes, it is mold. The seal broke due to the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."